Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Monday, August 29, 2005

A comeback in two ways.

Good morning, blog.

I am once again in this big, giant, hellish Sodom, continuing to confirm my theory of: "If you don't go Ivy (or Ivy-esque) then don't go at all." More like... state universities suck ass because mediocre intelligence in pompous, trashy young people is not becoming.

I do not have hot water in my dorm. I pay more than I would have paid to go to MIT to live in this dump in a dump of a town. Of course, they have to charge us a zillion dollars to maintain their glorious little honors college so their wonderful little in-state honors students can go to school for two dollars. Literally, there is no financial aid here. Just ask my roommate who is having trouble making tuition.

Ah, but I'm a sophomore with junior standing who is finishing this year. One. More. Year. That is the only thing keeping me going.

I really prefer living at home with my animals and my healthy food which is not slop fit for pigs.

The American university system: another way they're cheating you of your dollar.