Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Indiscriminate crap.

China's far-western Xinjiang is home to minority Muslim Uighurs, some of whom have sought to establish an independent East Turkestan state. Human rights groups have criticized China for using the U.S.-led war on terror as a pretext for an indiscriminate crackdown on Uighurs.

I laugh because it's funny.

It's the one major thing China is doing right which all countries should take note of and emulate. East Turkestan state my ass. Okay. How many freaking states do they have already? Do you really want me to grab a map and check? I won't because it would be... oh, I don't know... a billion? And now they're trying to eat Israel. Nope. China won't stand for that shit.

If we don't crack down on them, they're just going to want to take over the whole damn world. Remember how Neville cracked down on Hitler before he could go crazy and invade all of Europe? Oh, whoops.