Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Detox.

Today is my last day at the lab.

You'd think I'd be happy after all those months of working every single day like real people do. You'd think I'd be looking forward to my week of vacation before stupid, sucky school starts. Well, I am, but I'm also going to miss my lab so much. What am I going to do without my Brazilians?

All right. I'll cut to the chase. I'm going only vacation for a week from work/school as well as Blogger. It's a much needed break after our intellectual frollics through the forests of political, social, and silly issues. I'll tell you this, I really could use a break from such fucktards as jarek. Actually, he's the only fucktard. Hmmm... says a lot about him.

So I bid you all "see you later" with my illustration of jarek eating ice cream.



Expect me back around the 29th.