Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Little capitalists in training.

Excuse but, WHAT THE FUCK.

Back in my day, which was really a little more than a year ago, none of this shit was going down. But apparently, in Chelsea, they promote materialism in their disgusting spoiled, gift piggy brats.

Under a privately funded program, students will get up to $125 a year for perfect attendance all year, as long as they graduate. They have the chance to get up to $500 for a four-year string of zero absences.

I actually read about this maybe a week ago, but last night I was watching My Sweet Sixteen on MTV. MTV has this amazing allure. You're disgusted by it, but you can't stop watching. It's like a gruesome car crash. It's awful, but you have to stare at it. I'm sick of seeing America's homegrown spoiled little brats. They're quite simply pimples on society's ass. This dude spent $200,000 on his daughter's birthday party even though she's a stupid little bitch who has no respect for anything. Two hundred grand! That could feed ten families for a year! I'm sorry. I just want to puke all over her.

So that sort of brought back my anger.

This is fucking ridiculous right? In China you have to pay to go to school. You wish you could go to school for free. Hell, my parents paid lifeblood so I could go to my snooty Jewtown school. Do you know how high taxes are there?

These stupid kids who won't go to school. What little assholes. School should be its own damn reward. This whole policy is just making them more short-sighted. High school kids have no common sense! They are stupid! Stop perpetuating this image that money is the almighty ruler of the world! If they were smart, they would go to school because you need a fucking education to go to college and get a good job. Anyone who's not smart enough to know that shouldn't go to school and should just end up working at McDonald's until they die from not being able to survive on minimum wage.

We're trying to weed out the weak from the strong. The whole point of life is that you're affected by the choices you make. Offering kids this petty bribe is just telling them it's okay to be pigs. Hence, in the future, when they are confronted by a situation when their ethics are called to arms, they will choose the road more traveled by dumbasses who think it's okay to buy your way out of life. The saddest part is, our society glorifies the lack of good character. MTV tells us: "Be a brat and get everything you want! It's the cool way to live!"

I didn't get paid a cent to do anything. It is a privilege to go to school and do my duty to get an education. It's a privilege that my parents gave to me after years of hard work. Anyone who can't see it that way is just another pimple.

Sometimes you really have to hate Americans to love America.