Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Existentialist babble.

Haha. I like how people expect you to be consistent and levelheaded just because you're a person. It puts such boundaries on life. Call me an existentialist, but to follow any strict doctrine will certainly lead to the demise of your existence. It can lead to nothing but that kind of disaster.

This is why I actually have no doctrine.

Well, I do have beliefs. Convictions, if you must. They're flighty. At any minute, they can change. They contradict constantly. However, none of them have any regard whatsoever for other people's convictions. Actually, I think they find their fleeting existence more fulfilling if they antagonize every other belief around them.

Try to label me and you will surely be wrong because I can never stay with one idea for very long. If you think you know me, guess again.

Amoral, rude, stubborn, cruel, anything to find the root of my existence which I intend to discover by myself with no help from any books or teachings. We must not live within the boundaries of society and order. That would only lead to the demise of our existence.

Every fleeting, flickering moment, we learn nothing new, except for the dubiousness of our own existence.

Everything is changing.

Law of physics: A object cannot have a position and velocity at an instance in space.

If we are constantly changing, then we will never exist, but if we stay still, our existence is futile and quickly ignored.

Thoughts get swallowed up by the universe, so say what you want. It's temporary anyway.