Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A cat, obstetrics, and the Japanese.

I think I'm going to shoot myself.

Apparently, there are exactly zero certified MD obstetricians in the Greater Boston Area that can speak Japanese. If you are an obstetrician in the Greater Boston Area and you can speak Japanese, then please hide, because if I ever find out about you, I'm going to grab you and shake you while I scream, "WHY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU EXISTED?"

I have spent the last two days looking for this non-existent doctor for: my boyfriend's father's employee's little Japanese wife who is pregnant and has some sort of weird medical condition. Being pregnant and small, she wanted to go back to Japan and have the baby. Hah! Double hah! Every Asian person knows that you should always go to America to have babies so the baby can have citizenship, and maybe so could Mommy. Only a fool would have a baby in not-America when that can be avoided.

I settled for a Japanese-speaking certified nurse midwife in a health center in Roxbury. She worked in Japan as a midwife. How hot am I. It took me two days, but I did it. I found the answer to their little Japanese prayers.

And there you have it: another little piece of Asian culture.