Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Minority.

After being accused of being a moral parasite, I have to say I feel pretty damn good. I've never been called anything so... threatening before. You know, parasites cause real damage, and they can even kill the organism they breed on. I'm usually such a small, unintimidating girl, but online I can make people angry! Yeah!

I'm starting to think that the only people who read my blog are Christian libertarians because of what carried over from Vox Popoli to The Court of the Virgin Queen to me, and, well, as you can see, I'm completely not at all a Christian libertarian. This is weird because I feel like I'm trapped in a very small part of the world where only Christian libertarians live.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone's cool as long as they have a sense of humor. But I find that a lot of people don't, and that's disturbing because modern American Culture is all about humor. Then again, who cares about culture.

So if you read my blog and you haven't read VQ's or Vox's, it would be nice if you left me a little message to let me know. (I don't expect anyone, really.)