Oh my God! I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Anti-Cruisian comments.

I don't even know how to approach this. Is a giant asteroid about to destroy the earth? When did everything become so bizarre? While the Supreme Court decision is ripping through the other blogs, I think we should take a little time out and realize that Tom Cruise has gone insane.

I was casually flipping through the channels this morning when I paused on NBC. There Tom Cruise was, looking all disheveled with bags under his eyes, and yelling in a crazed fashion at Matt Lauer. Apparently, this little interview went horribly awry when Lauer asked Cruise about the whole Scientology/antidepressants/Brooke Shields thing. Cruise flipped out and started acting like he was a big giant expert on psychiatry. Plus the fact, he looked like he was seriously high on something. Maybe those "vitamins" he's so keen on talking about.

Yes... Tom Cruise is a studied expert on psychiatry... And I was voted Strawberry Princess on Buttercream Island.

Personally, I think some psychological drugs would do Cruise some good. If the "discussion" had gotten any further, he probably would have lunged at Lauer, causing the stage crew to shoot tranquilizers to heavily sedate the raging lunatic.

Don't do Scientology, kids. You don't want to end up like Tom Cruise.